- SPEAK UP!
- Make your voice heard.
- Be Alert.
- Report abuse.
- Change the culture.
- VOLUNTEER to help in a variety of ways.
- Learn the issues and speak about the solutions, with family, friends, co-workers, and your representatives.
- Volunteer your skills. Contribute articles, do research, editing, photography, graphic design, make you-tube videos, post on social media.
- See the Grand Jury page for ideas about initiating action against institutions guilty of systemic abuse.
- Learn about how laws are made, Learn how a nonprofit organization can build a grassroots movement. Suggested Reading: “The Lobbying and Advocacy Handbook for nonprofit Organizations” and “Advocacy For Social Justice A Global Action And Reflection Guide.”
- DONATE. We are a lobbying non-profit corporation, so contributions are not tax deductible. Donations will be used for expenses and not salaries. At present the donations will be used for legal advice and local transportation costs (i.e., commuting to State capitols, parking). Any specific need for donations will be described in the future. The address and form is below, for contacting us about donations or any other issue.
- CONTACT our organization by sending an email or writing to the address below:
SCAARSP.O. Box 944Oakley, CA 94561
Please leave your contact information below along with any comments. [